I've been slacking on blog posts lately, so I have quite a few favorites I've been wanting to share with you! Get excitedddd!! Here they are:
1. The Thousandth Floor by Katherine McGee // I read this book on vacation, and could not put it down! It was SO good. I've since recommended it to many friends and family members, and they've all loved it too. Best news is that the second book comes out in August!
2. The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena // Another amazing read. I finished this book in less than a day, because I just could not put it down. Talk about twists! It is a crazy thriller that will leave you on the edge of your seat the entire time.
3. Agave Lip Mask in Champagne by Bite Beauty // I wear this stuff constantly. Not only does it make your lips silky smooth, but the pearl finish is just stunning. For an evening look, lit goes great over another lip color. Best part is, Bite uses all-natural ingredients, so I feel better about putting it on my lips.
4. Lou and Grey Double V Dress at Ann Taylor Loft // This is the comfiest dress I own. I'm always looking for soft yet stylish clothing, since I work from home every day. I've received numerous compliments on this one, and I'm convinced it would flatter any figure!
5. Pearly Girl Teeth Whitener by Tarte // This is a new product. Tarte is one of my favorite cosmetic brands, so I was dying to try it. Since it's another all-natural brand, I feel better using it. In just the past month, it has whitened my teeth significantly. It also tastes great, which is a big bonus!
6. Sunglasses by Gucci // I absolutely loved these oversized cat eye sunglasses. They have cute little gold accents, and would look great on any face shape!
7. Instant Electric Hot Water Pot by Chefman // Ryan and I both work from home and love to drink tea all day. We have a tea kettle, but that's a lot of boiling and waiting. We've been using this, and just love it. We plug it in in the morning and have hot water all day. Our guests have loved it too!
8. Grand Designs on Netfix // This show follows new home constructions for years, from start to finish. Each episode features another person who has some crazy vision for their new house. We've seen all the episodes, and are waiting for more to come out. Apparently this show has been airing in the UK for many years, and we just now have access to it in the U.S. via Netflix.
9. Himilayan Salt Lamp from Homegoods // I always thought these were totally unnecessary. However, I kept reading more and more about the health benefits. Google it, you will be shocked! I found one for a great deal at Homegoods, and decided to give it a try. I just love this thing. I always turn it on before bed, along with dimmed bedroom lights. It's the perfect ambiance to make you really tired before bed as you read a book or drink some bedtime tea. Not to mention, it's just gorgeous when it's turned on!
10. 8x10' Lola Easy Shag Rug by NuLoom (Amazon) // I refuse to invest in expensive rugs, because we have a dog, and they get real dirty real quick. I found this gem on Amazon for our newly designed living room. I have received loads of compliments, and it was only $167. Crazy right?!